If you've participated in any of Technet's programs or events in the last thirteen years you already know that we are the Inland Northwest's catalyst for growth, education, and networking for the business technology/innovation community. Technet has developed a regional coalition of over 600 individuals representing business, education, community and government to share knowledge of technology/innovation and to enhance our region's economic development.
Your future involvement and membership support in Technet is needed to build upon our successes. 2004 will be an exciting year for Technet members. We'll be offering programs and services that you will definitely benefit from!
- Technet Speaker Series featuring nationally recognized technology/innovation speakers, offering peer-to-peer formal and informal networking.
- Technet Catalyst Awards recognizing regional leaders that have contributed significantly to the growth of technology/innovation during the year, in a festive atmosphere.
- Technology Workshops with nationally recognized speakers sharing their knowledge and creating synergy with students, educators and technology/innovation professionals.
- Technet's Website, Tech-beat Newsletter and community Update Broadcasts that keeps our members informed about local companies, technology/innovation events and job opportunities within the Inland Northwest technology and innovation community.
- Technet's Women of Innovation program partnering technology/innovation executive mentors with junior high innovators.
- Access to two of Technet's new tradeshow booths, our speaker video library series, and a small fee for printed labels of our membership listing.
Please click here for easy online application submission. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact us at 242-tech (8324) and one of our membership representatives will contact you.
Get connected to the regional technology/innovation community through your Technet membership today!
President of Technet
Chair of Technet Membership